Senior Commercial Mortgage Broker
Sweetwater Capital is currently looking for a Senior Commercial Mortgage Broker for the Tampa, FL office. This is an ideal role for a person who is determined to achieve success through internal and external relationship building and who is comfortable seeking new business opportunities. This position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and the ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, senior management and high level corporate decision makers in the multi-family space.
- Participate in cold calling program with Brokerage team
- Convert calls to appointments
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations
- Participate in property tours and inspections
- Network and meet with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords, brokers
- Maintain and update Sales Force CRM database
- Participate in daily sales huddle and weekly sales meetings to update
- Ability to travel when needed
- Advanced technology skills are not required but general comfort with CRM Software is beneficial
- Set, pursue and attain goals understanding the actions necessary to achieve success,
- Easily interact with others in a way that instills value or influences behavior,
- Autonomously initiate and sustain momentum to build business and manage KPI’s,
- Demonstrate persistence in staying on course,
- Understand how to achieve results efficiently.
- Florida NMLS Broker License
- 3 years Commercial Broker experience (Multi-Family Preferred)
- B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CCIM Preferred but not required
Dependent on experience. No Cap and our successful brokers average well over $150,000 per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org