Sweetwater Capital is currently looking for Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales Brokers to join our Team.
This is an ideal role for a person who is determined to achieve success through internal and external relationship building and who is comfortable seeking new business opportunities. This position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and the ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, senior management, and high-level corporate decision makers in the multi-family space.
The right candidate will help start and lead his own team.
- Five years of CRE experience (preferred), would consider residential looking to be commercial for the right candidate
- State Specific Real Estate license in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA Preferred)
- CCIM Preferred but not required
- Experience working for one of the larger commercial brokerages preferred
- Proven producer and strong sales background
- Team Player
- Build business and generate deals
- Cold Calling
- Participate in cold calling program with Brokerage team
- Convert calls to appointments
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations
- Participate in property tours and inspections
- Network and meet with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords, brokers
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Participate in sales meetings
- Ability to travel when needed
- Advanced technology skills are not required but general comfort with CRM Software is beneficial
- Set, pursue and attain goals understanding the actions necessary to achieve success,
- Easily interact with others in a way that instills value or influences behavior,
- Autonomously initiate and sustain momentum to build business and manage KPI’s,
- Demonstrate persistence in staying on course,
- Understand how to achieve results efficiently.
This position is remote but requires a State Specific License
This is a commission only position with commission split based on experience.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com