Commercial Real Estate Broker Responsibilities:
- Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their business from.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
- Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
- Draft legal documents and contracts.
- Coordinate exchanges of ownership.
- Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Fulfill a range of marketing functions, e.g. promoting properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging viewings.
- Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Requirements:
- A degree is not a prerequisite but preferred
- Training or a qualification in real estate may be strongly desired.
- State Real Estate license is REQUIRED
- Vast knowledge of property law, property specifications, legal guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- A firm grasp of best practices within the industry.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated and honest.
- Raleigh, NC
This position is COMMISSION ONLY and you will be considered a 1099 Independent Contractor. Commission splits will be highly competitive and based on experience. A good commercial agent should make $50k-$200k per year.
Job Type: Commission
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org